Catalan translation of the Debian website, small updates

Dear Catalan team,
(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list)

I was wondering if any of you would like to help update the Catalan
translation of the Debian website.

I have updated the .po templates for the website and these are the
current stats:

templates.ca.po: 119 translated messages, 2 untranslated messages.
blends.ca.po: 0 translated messages, 18 untranslated messages.
countries.ca.po: 104 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
doc.ca.po: 16 translated messages, 12 untranslated messages.
newsevents.ca.po: 42 translated messages, 26 untranslated messages.
organization.ca.po: 76 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 16
untranslated messages.
partners.ca.po: 0 translated messages, 64 untranslated messages.
stats.ca.po: 46 translated messages, 7 untranslated messages.
vote.ca.po: 64 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
others.ca.po: 65 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 13
untranslated messages.

The PO files are here:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/tree/master/catalan/po

The next interesting step would be to update the Debian homepage in
Catalan.

This is the English file:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/index.wml

And this is the Catalan one:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/catalan/index.wml

Feel free to contact us in debian-www@lists.debian.org or #debian-www
IRC channel (or contact me privately, in English or Spanish) if you need
any help to get started.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
--