Re: RFH: maint-guide update needed by mid-November

Hi Osamu,

If I remember right, I did apply them.  Then there were some updates
requested by others etc.  So the po is newer one.

But just to be sure, let me have the latest version of PO (or point me
to the URL where they are.) then I can update current PO with it.

I do not remember what happened. I did translations into catalan and Spanish: It is possible that I intended to send them.
I have updated the files

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/ca.po

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/es.po

I have seen that there was some new strings. The updated files that I have sent to you  (translations into Catalan and Spanish) are there in the git repository.

Regards!

I. De Marchi