Re: RFH: maint-guide update needed by mid-November

Hi,
On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 05:48:17PM +0100, Innocent De Marchi wrote:
> Hi Osamu
>
> > no-obsolete  ca  1180   (Good strings)
> > untranslated ca  26
> > fuzzy        ca  22
> >
> > Please provide PO updates by mid-November to make it applied for
> > jessie.
> >
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/ca.po
>
> I you send the updated ca.po file. I don't understand what happened to
> the previous post: I updated the translation in July. It is now full
> and up to date file.

If I remember right, I did apply them.  Then there were some updates
requested by others etc.  So the po is newer one.

But just to be sure, let me have the latest version of PO (or point me
to the URL where they are.) then I can update current PO with it.

Osamu