[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: debconf 1.5.29: Please update the PO translation for the package debconf


On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 20:40:18 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 06:59:47PM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > The updated po is attached.
> Committed, thanks.  I took the liberty of converting it to UTF-8 with
> iconv; you'd declared UTF-8 in the Content-Type header, but the actual
> contents appeared to be ISO-8859-1 which caused msgcat to fail.

Argh! I guess I didn't realize it was still using the wrong encoding
after changing the field as vim converts it on the fly. Thanks and sorry
for that.


Reply to: