Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:07:55 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
>
> Deadline ended yesterday.

Ugh, sorry, I think we mixed up the 10th and 14th deadlines, and
thought the latter was an extension for the former.

> Before I start the build for the manual, I would appreciate status updates
> for the following two translations:
> - Catalan: work was started and some changes committed, but currently 8
>   files still need update.

> And 1 file untranslated.

We are only missing three files, they rest need review and commit, but
I fear I'll not be able to do that until later today.

> Please reply ASAP.

If you are in a hurry, just go ahead from our side, we'll catch up
later.

thanks and sorry for the delay,
guillem