Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:19:57 +0200
From: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>
Subject: Call for translations (debian-refcard)

Hi,

the Debian refcard is now apt-getable part of Debian.
The version that is now in unstable has unfortunately some
layout defects, which I will tackle soon, but - worse - the
translations are not up to date. Therefore, I like to ask all
Debian translators to help both with the existing languages:

bg, ca, cs, da, de, el, es, eu, fi, fr, gl, he, hu, it, ja, nb,
nl, pl, pt_BR, pt_PT, ro, ru, sk, sv, tr, uk, vi, zh_CN

Of course, feel free to add more. Uzbek comes in my mind.

You can find the PO files in the Debian documentation projects
SVN repository:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/po4a

PLEASE, contact me before you start working on a translation. I
will coordinate to prevent duplicated work.

Many thanks in advance!

----- End forwarded message -----