New mydns-mysql.templates

Dear translators,

I attached the new mydns-mysql.templates -- only mydns/setup got added
--, please translate it into your language. Thank you!

Please attach the new translation, especially the jp one, as I probably
can't correctly export it otherwise.

Regards,
Philipp Kern
Maintainer of the mydns Debian package
Template: mydns/mysql_server
Type: string
Default: localhost
 Enter the name of the machine that will host the mydns database. If the
 MySQL port is not 3306 (standard), then you can enter it in the form:
 host:port.

Template: mydns/database
Type: string
Default: mydns
 Enter the name for the database where mydns will store and fetch data.

Template: mydns/setup
Type: boolean
Default: true
 MyDNS could initialise and upgrade your database and tables automatically.
 You'll need access to a MySQL root user for the script to work properly.

Template: mydns/mysql_root_user
Type: string
Default: root
 You need to enter the username of MySQL administrator in order to
 create the mydns database.

Template: mydns/mysql_root_passwd
Type: password
 Type "none" if there is no password for MySQL administration.

Template: mydns/mysql_user
Type: string
Default: mydns
 This is the username that mydns uses to connect to the database.

Template: mydns/mysql_passwd
Type: password
Default: mydns
 Hit "enter" for the default which is "mydns".

Template: mydns/purge_db
Type: boolean
Default: true
 Accept here, if you want to drop the database and the associated user when you will purge the package.

Template: mydns/confirm
Type: password
 You have to confirm the password in order to continue the process.

Template: mydns/mismatch
Type: note
 The password and its confirmation do not match. You will have to
 reenter the passwords.

Template: mydns/no_mysql_message
Type: note
 You entered localhost as a MySQL server and I can't find any server
 installed on localhost. Either install mysql-server package or run
 dpkg-reconfigure mydns-mysql in order to change the MySQL server.

Template: mydns/no_mysql
Type: boolean
Default: false
 No MySQL server found.