Re: debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

On 03.03.2012 11:35, Christian Perrier wrote:

So, pretty please, take time to update (again, eventually) your
translation. Attached is the "sublevel 1" file. The most important
messages (those that are seen by nearly all users). This file, as well
as sublevel 2, is really to complete if you want to be sure that we
keep or activate your language in Debian Installer.

If you want to complete it, just complete the attached PO file and
commit it back to D-I SVN for those of you who have commit access.

Sublevel 1, 2, 4 files were committed to the SVN. Thank you for nudging me.