Re: Belarusian translation of D-I?

Привет Всем,

я сейчас без ноута, поэтому совсем не смогу помочь.
кто-нибудь сможет?

С уважением,
Андрей

On 07/05/10 22:18, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Hello Belarusian translators,

The D-I string freeze is officially over. However, Belarusian
translations are still incomplete and, theoretically, I should
deactivate the language.

Of course, I probably won't as you've always been reactive at some
time when "urged" to complete translations. Could you give me  news
about this?

Also, you missing VERY FEW strings....

Current status:

Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel1/be.po: 524 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel2/be.po: 526 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel3/be.po: 475 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 2 untranslated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel4/be.po: 141 translated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel5/be.po: 126 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations.

So only the 2 fuzzy strings in sublevels 1 and 2 would be OK to "save
Hungarian. Of course, though, completing the missing 12 in other
sublevels would be nice, too.

Could you think about it? This is URGENT, now.

----- End forwarded message -----