[copy] Request for participation in debian-doc project

In order to keep our collaboration transparent and open, there's a copy of my request for participation in debian-doc team (such a status will provide me commit access to appropriate repositories, including release-notes).

I believe Pavel (which is for now the only member team except me) won't object, as we discussed this possibility in private before my vacation.

==== participation request copy start ===

I am member of debian-l10n-team (currently responsible for release notes translation and planning to move on with installation guide and probably other docs translation).

So, according to the Wolfgang Borgert advice (given there:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2009/04/msg00027.html), it makes sense to join the project in order to have ability to check in translations in time, instead of asking other peoples to commit our changes.