Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Basque

Hi,

dooteo <dooteo@zundan.com> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> I just translate refcard's PO file to Basque lang, attached to this
> mail. I translated from Trunk branch, so feel free to update previous
> branches POs using current one.

thanks a lot for your translation.

I have added a few spaces or non-break-spaces here and there to force some
line breaks. And I made "make tidypo", to get standardized line breaks within
the po file, po file is attached.

I also built the pdf for Basque, pdf attached too.
Could you please have a look, if everything is fine? Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .