Re: Basque debconf translations over 50%

Christian Perrier-(e)k esan zuen:
> Hello,
>
> Good news: this week-end, the Basque translations passed the 50% mark
> on http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/eu

Good way to start on Monday :-)

Thank you all for your effort to achieve this goal  (particularly to you Christian by your cooperation, the revision
work and NMU campaign).

> Thanks to your efforts following my NMU campaign, you people are
> climbing up in the ranking....following the path of Jacobo^W Galician
> translators (whose target is to beat Spanish in these translations).
>
> Will Basque get over Spanish as well? I know that could be a
> motivating challenges for you folks (you *won't* be beating
> French...nah!).

View Basque over Spanish in rank wll be fun but the ultimate goal is to beat french translation group (I see that
there are 28 string without translate into French, so it is posible), remenber that Basque are few but obstinate.

xD

thanks again, today I am very happy

--
Piarres Beobide