Re: Debian Installer sublevel 3: Please update your translation

Hi Christian,

Xabier told me that Piarres is on vacances until juny 30.

So, he asked me which steps should do to confirm those files to be
submitted to Debian repository.

Meanwhile, Xabier is updating Debconf PO files (right now, I'm going to
update one of them, dtc template, and hope to finished for this
afternoon). Once it is done, I'm going to send it to you (and to Debian
Basque translation team too ;)

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: al., 2008-06-16 17:49 +0200, egilea: Christian Perrier