Request to review: Translation of short text about contributing to translation

Hello,

I am upstream maintainer of "Back In Time" [1] [2] a GUI backup tool using rsync in the back. It informs its own users about the possibility to contribute to its translation.

There still is an Arabic translation for this short text (not the whole GUI) but I would be glad if you could review this translation. You can find the original string and its Arabic translation [3] on our Weblate-based translation platform hosted by Codeberg.org.

<https://translate.codeberg.org/translate/backintime/common/ar/?q=hello>

FYI: The Arabic translation of the whole application is at 42% currently.

Thanks in advance
Christian Buhtz

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/backintime>