From: Mohamed Magdy <mohamed.m.k@gmail.com>
To: Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf.devel@gmail.com>
Cc: debian-l10n-arabic@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 8:57:49 PM
Subject: Re: translation for daptup

http://alnokta.arablug.org/daptup-ar.po

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf.devel@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Arabic translation team!

I'am kindly asking to translate Debian-specific admin shell utility, daptup.
It's already in Debian unstable.

Tarball with pot-file and main script (for references if needed):
http://jackyf.uvw.ru/daptup_0.7.1pre.tar.gz

Please send a translation as a wishlist bug for daptup.

--
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, Ukrainian C++ developer.

--
--alnokta