Your email response concerning the inheritance.

                       24/05/08

                      (Subject: Info on Inheritance)

Thank you for your email response concerning the inheritance. I understand that this may have come to you as a surprise since we have never met in the past. However, let me briefly tell you what this is all about and why we have contacted you.

We had a client who died suddenly without making a will. This means that he died interstate that is without will. Intestacy is the condition of the estate of a person who dies Owning property greater than the sum of his or her enforceable debts and Funeral expenses without having made a valid will or other binding Declaration. This particular case is more peculiar in that he did not leave us with any identifiable heirs. The consequence of this is that, the Inheritance will be taken over by the crown, if we do not take this step upon which an Administrator will be presented, following the rules of Intestacy. By inheritance law and with particular reference to Interstate Rules, you do not have to be blood related to be eligible to be the Administrators, beneficiaries or heirs to any estate. All that is required is for us to present you with the court validation, which we will do.

In England and Wales the intestacy rules have been uniform since 1925 and strikingly similar rules apply in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and many Commonwealth countries and Crown dependencies.

If a person dies interstate with no identifiable heirs as it is in this case, the person's estate generally escheats (i.e. its legally assigned) to the Government. The distribution of the property of an interstate decedent is the responsibility of the administrator (or personal representative of the Estate: typically the administrator is chosen by the court having Jurisdiction over the decedent's property, and is frequently but not always) a person nominated by a majority of the decedent's heirs and in this case, there are no heirs. So the responsibility falls on us to present the Administrator. That is to say since we are his Representatives; we therefore have the responsibility to sort out the Administrative details on his death. If we do not present you, the estate will go to the crown in spite of all our testamentary obligations to the Deceased. Your nomination, as you can see here can be described as Providence since we never had any prior dealings with you. We hope you!
  will be smart enough to understand our purpose of contacting you.

In the United States, intestacy laws vary from state to state under the American practice of federalism. Unlike England, most jurisdictions apply Rules of interstate succession to determine next of kin or beneficiary who becomes legal heirs to the estate. Also remember that in England, if no Identifiable heirs are mentioned as in this case, the property may escheat to the government, this is her majesty, the Crown. Note that this aspect Of presenting you for the purpose of receiving compensation from the Inheritance
 Please be very sure to let us know if you understood this point of Confidentiality or not, because trying to explain the legal terminologies in ordinary language may be clumsy. We know that the end result of this Project will be mind blowing and without any iota of doubts, we will accomplish it. You must understand that the most important guiding Principle of the Inheritance law (Intestacy) is its emphasis on the wishes.

And the intent of the individual that has died. By these steps, we are fulfilling the wishes of our late client and now, it pleased us greatly to present you as the Administrator, upon which this inheritance will be transferred to you for the purpose of distributing it.

We will require your appropriate response to this email. Upon your Response, we explain the steps to be taking, which are very clear. Kindly indicate the best time to reach you on telephone while we expect you to forward to us  your private telephone, fax numbers and complete mailing Address.

We look forward to your earliest response.

Regards,
Jara Williams