Re: CVS: ar.po

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005, Mohammed Adnène Trojette wrote:
> We (Ossama or me) will then assign you files to begin with.

Now that some po-debconf templates have been commited, you are able to
choose the one you want to work on.

I am going to post some [TAF] (translations to do) with how to begin
a translation. If you intend to translate a file, please read these
mails very carefully and don't hesitate to ask if something is not
understandable.

PS: I took the French procedure as a reference, and Christian Perrier
template emails as a model, as the French team is very efficient. I hope
it will be adapted for us too!

--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette