Re: CVS-Arabeyes: debian-installer_packages_po.po

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> Ossama, we're missing you here in Helsinki.... You (and probably adn
> as well) *have* to already check your schedule for the next Debconf.

Oh, dear... I really wanted to come but what can I say. First my passport
changes, then the post office doesn't deliver my invitation paper, then the fax
doesn't work, and when I get the scanned invitation, the visa takes 10 days!

I guess I didn't have a chance this time, but I'm really hoping next time I'll
make it.

thanks,
Ossama Khayat

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/