Re: [D-I] Rough preview of the graphical installer state

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):
> --- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > I personnally use ttf-arabeyes which I have requested to include in an
> > arabic task for tasksel.
>
> Great news ;-)
>
> FYI: Arabeyes Debian CVS updated (Fully translated). Please sync.

Great. I still need to implement commit notifications to have mails
sent to debian-l10n-arabic when something is commited in Arabeyes
repository.

Mohammed (adn), you made this work for commits in Debian WWW CVS. Do
you think you could achieve this for Arabeyes repository?

Ossama, while I'm at it....how are your plans for going to Debconf in
Helsinki?