Re: [D-I] Rough preview of the graphical installer state

Quoting James Cloos (cloos@jhcloos.com):

> Lior> Using the culmus package for Hebrew fonts will solve the Hebrew
> Lior> problem.  Can a new screenshot be done?
>
> and apt-get install ttf-{arabeyes,kacst} should take care of arabic.

We will probably need to request for udebs for all of these when the
time will come to build real D-I images.....

I personnally use ttf-arabeyes which I have requested to include in an
arabic task for tasksel.

I'll probably get in touch with the respective maintainers at that
moment...unless someone wants to do it (however, I can't really tell
what is really needed yet...:-))