Re: [debian][www] others.ar.po file

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005, Ramzi Benhamlaoui wrote:
> In this file are remaining 2 sentenses,I don't know
> how to translate them.

When you translate some sentences, they remain fuzzy if you do not
remove the line containing fuzzy. I am not sure, but I think you have to
remove them manually, if your po editor doesn't do it.

And do not hesitate to use your Arabeyes CVS account to commit your
file. It will be easier for Ossama to review the file and for me to
commit it on Debian.

--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette