Fuzzy translations in tzdata 2023c-2

Hi everyone,

I am sending this request to you, because you are either listed as last
translator (Bcc) or language team for the affected languages.

Following languages of tzdata 2023c-2 have fuzzy translations:

$ git grep -l fuzzy
debian/po/be.po
debian/po/bg.po
debian/po/fi.po
debian/po/hr.po
debian/po/ku.po
debian/po/lt.po
debian/po/ml.po
debian/po/sq.po
debian/po/vi.po
debian/po/wo.po

Most of the affected languages have two fuzzy translations. Only
Croatian has more (six). Can you check those fuzzy translations and
update them (to remove the fuzziness)? I like to get the number of fuzzy
translations down to zero to then add a test case to keep it zero
(because adding new timezones often end up generating wrong fuzzy
translations). It would be great to have this done in a timely manner to
get it included in Debian bookworm and Ubuntu lunar.

Please send translation updates as merge requests on
https://salsa.debian.org/glibc-team/tzdata and files to me (or as bug
reports against the tzdata package).

--
Benjamin Drung