Please update /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-knoppix.conf

Hello,

I am a beta tester for the openChrome video driver project (for the VIA Technologies chipsets).
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Openchrome/

In Knoppix:

In the file:
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-knoppix.conf

Under the heading:
# graphics/KMS drivers should not get autoloaded by udev

The following drivers also need to be added/blacklisted:
blacklist viafb
blacklist vt8623fb

These are for machines with the VIA Technologies video chipsets.

For now I am using the KNOPPIX/update-....tar.gz method to shoehorn the file at boot, but this only benifits me and not other users.
(FYI: for anyone booting Knoppix on these machines the cheatcode:
nofb
helps too)

Here is what the file would look like with the changes:
# modprobe blacklist for KNOPPIX

# HP Mini 110 PC wifi w/wl.ko breaks if ssb is loaded,
# but b43* requires ssb
blacklist ssb

# if b43* are used, wl.ko should NOT be auto-loaded
# blacklist wl

# graphics/KMS drivers should not get autoloaded by udev
blacklist nvidia
blacklist nouveau
blacklist nvidiafb
blacklist intelfb
blacklist mbp_nvidia_bl.ko
blacklist rivafb
blacklist i915
blacklist radeon
blacklist cirrus
blacklist viafb
blacklist vt8623fb

Eric.

P.S. I hope I got this request in time for the next release.