Re: availability of adraine for knoppix 8.6

Hello,

The Adriane Audio Desktop is part of the regular Knoppix edition since
version 6. There is no separate CD version.

If you want to modify the USB flash pen created by "flash-knoppix" in
order to boot into adriane automatically, just follow the instructions
on http://knopper.net/knoppix-adriane/index-en.html