Re: Knoppix 8 usb key boot hangs on "verfying DMI pool data"

Hello,

as a workaround, I'm booting from a bootonly.iso CD (nice idea to have included that ISO file in Knoppix), and my Knoppix USB key is properly detected and started.

Unfortunately, it looks like the changes performed during a session started that way are not saved on the USB key.

Is there anything that I can do to solve that problem ?

Thanks,

Denis