Re: saving cheatcodes

Thank you Jeffrey for your answer

I tried also to modify the isolinux.cfg file as root user, but no success.

In fact, I think the all filesystem is a mounted iso image, and so is readonly.

Maybe there is no other solution than remastering that iso image, but I'd like to be sure there is no simpler solution before doing it.

Regards

Denis