When you do a bugfix release of 7.6.0 ...

Hi,

Thank you for the new version 7.6.0. If you need to create a new
release, is it possible to have some (minor) changes in it as well?

With 7.6.0 the background color of the titlebar for a selected window
changed. While it was blue for 7.4.2 it is now almost the same gray,
which is not easy to distinguish from an unselected window. Can this be
changed back to a more colorful background? Or, can someone tell me how
to do this? I couldn't figure it out by myself. Maybe it is related tha
I boot with no3d. Anyway, I thought it would be just some setting in the
theme [Clearlooks] in a gtk2 resource file or any metacity
config/resource file. I didn't find one or the right place to change the
color.

And, is there any chance to get a newer Eclipse version in? Or just
remove that rather old 3.8.1[-8] package? Maybe this then makes the iso
file smaller than 4GB :-)

Regards,
Hartmut