Re: request for konoppix based on jessie

Hello
I found that DVD version is available now. Thanks.
I will ask shyly, what about annouunced CD version?

Hello Marcin,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:50:54AM +0200, Marcin Lach wrote:
>    If there is a chance for CD version, I would suggest to create really
>    light imege (kernel, xorg, lxde).

The DVD Image is ready (declared bug-free until I find one), I'm aiming
for the lightweight CD image now, which should contain at least:

- Kernel (possibly both the 32 and the 64bit version)
- UEFI Secure Boot support (like the 7.6 DVD)
- Rescue tools (testdisk, ddrescue et al.)
- Firefox
- LibreOffice
- compiz
- ADRIANE and supporting tools

I'm not yet sure if the formerly present features like the
knoppix-terminalserver, apache, tor and others will still fit, but I'll
try...

Regards
-Klaus