Re: Hi ergant help needed.

Hello Rishi, I have been a lot of time away of my computers, however it looks like you have some mesh with the installation partitions. Probably you need to re-install or try to build a new partition table for new install. Otherwise you´ll need wait for a more specific and experimented reply. Best regards and god luck.

Hi I’m sorry for being so pushy. I just installed knoppix this morning. and I can’t get the graphic interface... it’s not bringing up orca for me to use. can I get some help  please?
Thanks, Rishi.

--

Victor Vazquez
Cel. (55)3928-5815