Flashdisk Assistance

Hi All,

I recently installed Knoppix to a USB drive using the Flashdrive script on the 7.4.2 live DVD. I set it up with an encrypted overlay. When I boot from the USB drive it never prompts me for a password or prints any other status information, the screen just stays black. After about 30 seconds, I can type my password, and the boot process finishes with the overlay mounted.

It's not a huge deal, but I'd like to figure out what the boot command might be to get the password prompt to show up. Any advice?

Thanks,
Zach McNeilly