Re: Network manager no work eduroam

Hello Fjom80,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 07:16:31PM +0100, Fjom80 wrote:
> Hi im user of knoppix since years in knoppix 7.0.4.dvd kdesettings crash and in knoppix 7.0.5 networkmanager no work eduroam wpa.ttls.pap.no certified. thing that previously knoppix's work always ok

I'm using eduroam at my university, it works perfectly for me in KNoppix
7.0.5!

In the versions of wpa_supplicant in Debian, I got frequent disconnects,
so I recompiled with gnutls in Knoppix version 7.0.5. Since then, I have
never experienced unstable connections or sudden disconnects again.

I'm really interested which setting did not work for you. If your
question is about a missing signer certificate for the organization who
issued the encryption certificates, usually you don't need this, just
leave the field empty and click "ignore certificat". But you have to
select the correct encraption or authentification method, like TTLS,
PEAP or LEAP, and enter the correct account settings and anonymous
identity for your educational organization.

With kind regards