Problem with keyboard

Hello

I have a Dell Optiplex 760 DT with a Logitech K400 wireless keyboard and
mouse
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboards/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400

Knoppix 6.7.1 detects keyboard and mouse ok, always perfect for several
months, and 7.0 I believe was running ok too.

Versions 7.0.1, 7.0.2 and 7.0.3 don't detect the keyboard when knoppix
start and I have a virtual keyboard in the desktop for write, the
keyboard runs ok and accept letters and numbers, but I have syslinux.cfg
changed lang=en for lang=es, and because keyboard is not detected my
keyboard is "EN" and not "ES" as I have when starts knoppix with the
same usb in other computers.

Any idea for have keyboard well detected and with "ES" keyboard in this
computer?

Thanks
Josep