Re: Re: LinuxProMagazine Issue137 K7.0.0 testcd

Klaus,

I purchased a special order copy of LinuxProMagazine – bad dvd – asked for replacement – replacement dvd also failed testcd.

I purchased a second copy of LinuxProMagazine – again bad dvd.

3 cover dvds failed – I believe that they are all bad on the US edition.

All 3 disks failed with the same KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX sha1sum – ending with 8c5c as reported in other posts.

The real solution to this problem is to put K7.0.1 on the mirrors so we can grab KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX from that iso.

Thanks

Ed