Re: LinuxProMagazine Issue137 K7.0.0 testcd

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 03:00:46PM -0600, JD wrote:
>    This is ALWAYS due to incomplete download or a bad burn or bad (cheap)
>    media.

Not always, but often. :-)

In this case, I believe the question was about the DVD included in the
magazine, which might have had undergone some uncalculated modifications.

>    Also, try to burn at a lower speed, like 2X.

Agreed. If the burned DVD looks funny (like burned tracks becoming more
and more "invisible" from the middle to the outer area), this is an
indication of too high burning speed. Should not have been the case
here, though.

Regards
-Klaus