Re: Re: Grub 0.97 bad in 7.0.4 EN DVD?

Hi Felix,
As far as I know, this version of grub is from grub4dos, cf:
http://code.google.com/p/grub4dos-chenall/
and as such there is a new tool "bootlace" to use for mbr
installation as the previous setup command is now depreciated, cf:
http://diddy.boot-land.net/grub4dos/files/install_linux.htm
grub4dos has a lot of new and great features not available
with grub legacy (iso, pxe, ramdisk boot, ...).
Hope this helps. Best Regards,
Gilles