Sorce packages for kernel 3.4.9 and others

I can't  find  source packages for newest kernel in knoppix repository.
Kernel source and headers are in DVD but when I try to comple it I get error (Cnnot find lguest tool --- stop).
Also PCmanFM 1.0 is build by Klaus but is not in Knoppix repository.

It would by nice if all packages prepared by Klaus could by found in knoppix repo.

I've made much rematering in previous version of Knoppix and want build and upgrade custom knoppix kernel (and other packages made by Klaus too :-) .
Upgrading native debian packages is no problem.

Best regards
Martin