Missing fonts with NX (nomachine) windows client since Knoppix 701 (700 was ok)

Hello,
For some reason I have some problem with NX (nomachine) since Knoppix version 700 where some applications as lxterminal have missing fonts (especially in the app menus) when using some clients (as the nx web plug-in or nxclient for windows from nomachine).
Openx under Windows always works fine as it includes locally some extra fonts.
Knoppix 671 and 700 are working fine but Knoppix 701, 702 and 703 all have all the same issue. Enabling xfs (the X font server) does not help. Running the nx client locally is ok.
But even using the nxclient from Knoppix 671 to open a session on Knoppix 703
have the same missing fonts issue. Do someone have any idea what changed between Knoppix 700 and 701 and/or how to solve this annoying problem ? (as I really would like to have the web java nxclient and the nomachine nxclient to work from windows machines). I am using the latest version of nx 3.5.0. Thank you in advance for all good suggestions.
Best Regards,
Gilles