Re: LinuxProMagazine Issue137 K7.0.0 testcd

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:11:54 +0200
Klaus Knopper <debian-knoppix@knopper.net> wrote:
> In this case, I believe the question was about the DVD included in the
> magazine, which might have had undergone some uncalculated
> modifications.
> Regards
> -Klaus
>
> >    On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Edwin Evenson
> >    <[1]edwin.k.evenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >      KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX failed sha1sum on 2 copies of this dvd.
> >      Anyone else have this problem?
> >      TIA
> >      Ed

Yes, I got the Linux Pro magazine,
and sha1sum fails on the original DVD.
BTW extract_compressed_fs also fails, always on the same block.
I even used readom to read the DVD at 2x (VERY long time)
to an .iso file, mount -l the .iso, this also fails sha1sum
& extract_compressed_fs, with exactly the same errors.

cvevans