Knoppix hard disk install.

I want to put knoppix on /dev/sda4 with swap on /dev/sda3 on my laptop. I
want this bootable by lilo but running just like cdr knoppix.  The
instructions on the wiki are obsolete.  Most of them date back to version
3. For example my system (version 6.2 on DVD) doesn't have the command
knoppix-installer.  There are 11 (count them) wiki aricles on hd install. I
just need one that works as described above.

The reason for using knoppix instead of original Debian is that knoppix 6.2
can handle the wireless connection automatically and I am not sure about
original Debian.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"