Re: 6.2 with PAE ?

Hello,
For those who may be interested,
I found a way to use the whole system memory (>4GB) without re-mastering the Knoppix 6.2.0 cd / dvd:
I use the iso boot solution with a new Linux kernel and initrd (using the large model memory) and
patch a boot time the official Knoppix iso using the unionfs and a new cloop containing the new kernel modules.
Same approach used by Klaus within the Knoppix live cd but the cloop file is outside the iso file image.
If interested, please look at the forum for the links and I would appreciate some feedback...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121968#121968
Best Regards,
Gilles

PS: This mechanism allows me to also include at boot time the nvidia and ati (proprietary) drivers
and have vmware workstation pre-installed and ready to use with a guest OS, all from a USB dongle.
Is there a better way to travel without a laptop ? But I cannot share these because of the licenses...
I already asked vmware for the permission and I am still waiting for an answer...