Re: Request for translation

Klaus,

I'll send you the French version.
When do you need it?

Yann

Klaus Knopper a écrit :
Dear list,

Knoppix 6.2 is now ready for uploading, but as a last, tiny missing
detail, I would like to re-add the short and (outside of the compressed
image) "windows-readable" information that was present on Knoppix
versions prior to 6.0.

I have the german and english version ready (it's really not much text,
just the basic info), but would like to bring the other languages into
sync with the updated text again, too. I could need a little help here.

This just applies to index_en.html, the cheatcodes should still be OK if
they just stay in english (or not?).

Whoever is reading this list and would like to provide a translation for
his or her language, is cordially invited to do so. The text license is
Creative Commons unrestricted distribution with Modifications Allowed
(also for derivates). You can add your name as translator below the
title, maybe with a contact email address, if you like to do so.

To avoid duplicate work, please post the translated html, or at least a
preliminary "working on it [language]" to the list.

The translations present in Knoppix 5.3 were:

DK
ES
FR
IT
JP
NL
RU

but other languages are welcome, too, of course.

We would like to release Knoppix 6.2.0 as soon as possible, but incoming
translations after the release date can of course be published on the
mirrors, the Knoppix website at knopper.net, and in later Knoppix
versions as well, so, no real need to hurry right now.  The translations
which are present before the release, will be added in time.

With kind regards