Re: Kernel 2.6.30

Klaus Knopper-2 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried aufs2-29  from aufs2-standalone with 2.6.30-rc8 a few days ago,
> and it die NOT work out (compile time errors because of redefined
> functions that apparently had been turned into macros).
>
> Which branch of the aufs2-standalone.git did you use? Maybe I just
> missed something.
>
> Of course I would be very happy to include 2.6.30 in the next release
> already, currently I'm working with a prerelease based on 2.6.29.7.
>
> Regards
> -Klaus

I was to fast:

there's no problem with usb, but I can't  boot the cdrom iso: it hangs at
"looking for cd in /dev/hdc".

I tried: failsafe, nodma, cdrom=hdc

If I boot with "debug" and before the hang do a "cat /dev/hd" there is
nothing from the console.
It i do the same (at the same point) with the 2.6.29 kernel I've a lot of
garbage from the console.
The device was recognized as /dev/hdc and the script set the dma to 1.
I tried with qemu/kqemu.

Cheers

Max