Re: Kernel 2.6.30

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:58:10PM -0700, stirner wrote:
> stirner wrote:
> >

> > Good news:
> >
> > kernel 2.6.30 is out and cloop + aufs are working!!!
> >
> > I had only to edit config.mk from aufs source ( aufs2-standalone ) and
> > delete "y" from CONFIG_AUFS_DEBUG
> >

> Another thing:
>
> if you have knoppix in a  usb pendrive remember to edit linuxrc in minirt.gz
> and change insmod libusual.ko to insmod usb-libusual.ko.

Usually that's statically compiled-in in the kernel used in Knoppix. I'm
also thinking about putting cloop and aufs into the static kernel, so no
modprobing is necessary in the initial ramdisk.

On the other hand, modprobing cloop was also making sure that the
modules and kernel matched before mounting the compressed part.

Regards
-Klaus