ADRIANE feature request re grow-knoppix kabook

Greetings,
Thanks for Knoppix 6.0 Adriane CD.
Its features are impressive.

My accessability projects now work
from the live KNOPPIX 5.3.1 DVD

grow-knoppix live DVD customization
dialog is used to allow hands free
booting into a ready to use state.
I am hoping that this can continue
to be functional on the next Knoppix
DVD release.

kabook audio desk top and mp3 audiobook
player (open source screenless Linux
and alternative to Digital Accessible
Information SYstem)
depends on:
mpg312, espeak, expect, mp3tag
recommends:
elinks

I am again wishing that these dependencies
will be met in the next Knoppix DVD.

Adriane mode already works with kabook,
surprisingly, with the following issues.
1) sudo apt-get install mpg321 expect
3) mp3tag not debian so try mp3info
2) Shell does not run my tcl expect script
#! /usr/bin/expect
But command line    expect script   works.
3) My executables must be run as  . script
4) The keys CTRL, HOME, END are not captured.
I will look for a solution or alternative.
4) I must kill the speech dispatch process
and then restart adriane on exit.

The LXDE terminal does not respond to a \n
from my scripts despite trying stty commands.

A DVD with KDE 4 for low vision and navigation
requiring less mouse dexterity would be welcomed.
The kabook text editor uses a block concept
for tracking, copying and composing text.
Perhaps in a year or so speech recognition
( CMU Sphinx ?) could bring us to a computer with
no screen or keyboard.  The cost barrier holding
back the One Laptop Per Child could be broken.
We have learned that text messaging while driving
a locomotive is not a good idea.  We can benefit
greatly by understanding that human accessibility
with machines is an important area of research.

http://grow-knoppix.berlios.de/
http://kabook.sourceforge.net/

Best Wishes
David Marc Tan Creti