Knoppix 6 beta - Only temp-write in FAT32 - NTFS can't be mounted rw

Maybe these are newbie problems, but....

I try to remaster the new Knoppix v6 and need real write support but no
automount to FAT32 and NTFS Partitions....

1.)

I try to write to FAT32 with the new Knoppix 6. Can see the (temporary?)
created files/folders in Knoppix but the files are not really written to the
FAT Partition.

2.)

Mounting the NTFS Partition with -rw only give me a write protected drive.

Please help me and give me a solution.

Thanks in advanced

Hartmut