http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes

Is there a plain text version of this for 6.0.1 like for 5.3.1?

I'd like to:
1-disable compiz
2-tell it don't try DDC
3-tell it don't try EDID
4-use KDE
5-use TZ=-0500

I don't see any listed options for doing any of them.

My ICH7/G31/Trinitron CRT system with non-functional DDC and EDID always
comes up using a wacko widescreen 768 high mode, even when I set
screen=1400x1050 or screen=1280x960. I tried desktop=kde, but that doesn't
get rid of LDE.

It doesn't seem possible to enable JS in Iceweasel. In preferences->content I
can't tell checked boxes from unchecked boxes, but it doesn't seem changing
the one for JS has any effect. Checked vs. unchecked obviously differ, but
it's hardly obvious which is which. The scripts on
http://fm.no-ip.com/auth/dpi-screen-window.html never do what is expected,
unlike with other Gecko browsers.
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/