Re: Request for translation

Hello Victor,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 02:38:34PM +0100, Victor Alonso wrote:
> Hello Klaus,
>
> I'm glad to see a new version is coming.
>
> I can translate the Spanish version of the index_en.html file and
> knoppix_chatcodes.txt.
> I already was the translator of the file in previous versions of KNOPPIX.

Great, glad to read this. Please send your translation whenever it's
ready. Thanks in advance. :-)

The index_*.html translation is more important than
knoppix-cheatcodes.txt since the first is targeted more for beginners
who dont know Knoppix, the latter for experts who like to play with boot
options.

Regards
-Klaus