6.0.1 fails to complete mounting of partitions from flash install..

When I run 6.0.1 from CD it auto detects all the partitions, makes the correct fstab entries, creates the mount points, and mounts all partitions just fine.

I gave the flash install a go and selected the GUI "install to flash" in system tools.

However, after installing to flash and booting.. The fstab entries are created fine. But it fails to create the mount points and obviously not mounting the partitions as the CD would have.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a work around for the time being?

Daryl