windows managers prob- no wifi@fluxbox

well,

I installed fluxbox on Debian Knoppix 6.01 and after getting it work, there
is no "wifi manager" so I installed manually tool called wifi-manager or
smth after running command from terminal, graphical program started but that
isnt working at all- that graqphical program runs but it says connected etc
but in reality there is no internet connection, that program didnt even ask
password, I am thnking that there is somekind of driver issue or smth. Cable
connection works fine...

After that I tried to change window manager to "windows maker" but I cant
get it working. No I am on default kde, where wifi works totally normally.

PS My wifi card is Intel wireless wifi link 4965 AGN.

I just moved from Windows to Linux and
I am very grateful of any help :drunk: