Re: ADRIANE feature request re grow-knoppix kabook

Update,
I have solved some of the problems with respect to
running the expect script kabook from the Adriane
shell screen.

Instead of sudo I need to run as root and have
accomplished this by setting a pass word from the
LXTerminal root terminal with passwd.  Then I can
return to the Adriane mode and open a root terminal
with su.  In addition to mpg321
and expect I need tk8.k since I use wish to access
the clipboard.

I do not need a separate mp3 tag program, I
can get the information so this is unnecessary.

Not solved is why the path to expect is /usr/bin/expect
but the script's first line does not work
#!/usr/bin/expect    or   #! /usr/bin/expect

When run as root I no longer need to kill the speech.
Alt F1 and Alt F2 moves between the root terminal
and the Adriane menu.

The LXDE terminal now respects the line feed \n from
the script and works well.  From this graphical terminal
the Control key can be detected by the script but
it is not available from a root shell in Adriane mode.

Would it be a problem to give a root shell from the Adriane
menu items?

Could a executable file be run from the home directory
by typing its name on the command line without a path?

I am sorry for the bad numbering of the points
in the first post.

Best Wishes
David Marc Tan Creti